A County Wide Transformational Programme in the North of England – A Health and Social Care response to the Five Year Forward View
North of England
Attain were commissioned to provide a whole systems response to the Five Year Forward View to facilitate and co-ordinate new models of care at pace and scale.
- A programme to significantly improve health and social care outcomes across a county and shift the way in which services are delivered.
- Co-designed programme with the system leaders and engagement of public, patients and staff.
What we did
- Created a programme with a clear vision and mission to lead unprecedented collaboration between people, and organisations to define a new and better future for health and social care. Removing organisational and professional boundaries.
- Health and social care data capture across a county including estate, workforce, finance and activity to achieve a consensus of the programme priorities and clarity between local health economy transformation and system wide transformation.
- Made maximum use of new technology and connecting partners, available funding and focus. Addressing and improving interoperability of systems across different organisations.
- Utilised a clear evidence base, nationally adopted methodology and learning form UK and wider system transformational programmes.
- Robust programme management, governance, assurance and programme design able to mobilise and sustain collaboration and commitment across the system.
- Financial model identifying the financial gap and economic case for change.
- Engagement and understanding of key stakeholders views.
- Improving interoperability of systems across different organisations.
- Supportive organisational development to assist people in coming together to agree and deliver a system approach to future models of care.
- A long term strategic project with anticipated incremental outcomes
Find out more about Turnaround
Contact us to discuss your challenges
Get in touch with us to learn more about how we can support you in addressing your challenges.
Complete our simple form and we’ll call you right back, alternatively just email: