Mental health, specialist learning disabilities and CAMHS procurement
Within the East of England, Attain supported Bedfordshire CCG through a co-commissioned arrangement with two Bedfordshire Councils.
We supported the local health and local authority commissioners to collaboratively undertake a co-commissioned procurement approach for the delivery of integrated mental health services which aimed to improving quality, health outcomes, increasing capacity & reducing provision gaps for the local population.
What we did
- Facilitating collaboration and joint working between the CCG and two councils throughout the procurement process, including pre-procurement market engagement phases with providers and decisions around what is the most appropriate route to market.
- Ensuring the whole procurement process included adequate representation and involvement from patients, carers and clinicians, whilst effectively managing conflicts of interest.
- Designing a procurement approach which would empower providers to innovate to deliver the visions outlined by BCCG and the Councils.
- Providing data in relation to demographics, workforce, premises and engagement to enable providers to respond effectively.
- Using an e-tendering portal to manage the procurement process.
Find out more about Mental Health & Learning Disabilities
Contact us to discuss your challenges
Get in touch with us to learn more about how we can support you in addressing your challenges.
Complete our simple form and we’ll call you right back, alternatively just email: