ImproveWell (Staff Suggestion App) Evaluation
ImproveWell (formerly Propeller)
ImproveWell is an online and app-based service designed to capture ideas from staff and students on improvements.
For clients such as acute hospital trusts, the app allows entry of ideas in real time which can then be accessed by managers for review and action.
Attain was engaged to provide an evaluation of its services for product improvement and marketing.
What we did
We provided the following support;
- Attain enabled the organisation to better assess and articulate the impact of their app by designing a methodology to evaluate the suggestions and, crucially, a process to turn them into actions.
- ImproveWell piloted their app with a group of junior doctors at Guys and St. Thomas Foundation Trust. The app captured more than 100 suggestions. These ranged from new medication regimens, to creating a log of language skills in clinical teams, to placing tissue boxes for friends and family at the bedside.
- The suggestions were categorised into areas of benefit, by impact and by how easily they could be implemented, for easy review
- Explored implementation partner opportunities to support ImproveWell’s NHS trust clients to implement changes.
Our results included;
- Evidence base created for the value of improvement ideas generated through the app
- Materials were provided to support product marketing and placement
- Clear categorisation of area of benefit, impact and ease of implementation to support client delivery
- Implementation partnering arrangements are now available to ImproveWell and NHS trust clients to help plan, programme manage and implement staff suggestions across the organisation
Find out more about Digital
Contact us to discuss your challenges
Get in touch with us to learn more about how we can support you in addressing your challenges.
Complete our simple form and we’ll call you right back, alternatively just email: