Digital & IT Workstream
Attain was commissioned to engage and explore opportunities for regional collaboration with digital leaders across the South Yorkshire & Bassetlaw ACS.
- Working with digital leaders to develop an ambitious programme of work that is supported by health and social care organisations across the ICS
- Develop the programme infrastructure needed to turn these ambitions into realistic and detailed plans
Engaging with digital leaders across the ICS, for regional collaboration
Set out the ambition and implementation plan within the Workstream Charter and develop a programme infrastructure that meets these ambitions
We provided the following support;
- The work began with a series of regional workshops to engage digital leaders from across the ICS; exploring work already initiated and what appetite there was to work together on common challenges such as information governance and interoperability.
- Working with technical leads, a broad programme of nine integrated projects was developed; covering digital inclusion and citizen activation through to clinical intelligence and predictive analytics.
- Established a programme steering board to make decisions efficiently, whilst remaining representative of the 5 constituent CCGs and the health and social care economy
Our results included;
27 leaders across the system have agreed to be part of the leadership teams that will take forward and develop greater detail around the nine integrated project areas, supported by a Steering Board and advisory group; made up of technical and clinical colleagues
We supported development of a regional capital bid that would see significant investment in interoperability and improvements in patient record sharing across SYB
We completed the workstream charter that articulates the overall vision, the proposed programme of work and increasing levels of detail about what it will take to deliver the ambition (including budget, resources and time)
Find out more about Digital
Contact us to discuss your challenges
Get in touch with us to learn more about how we can support you in addressing your challenges.
Complete our simple form and we’ll call you right back, alternatively just email: