A System Wide Urgent Care Transformational Programme
North of England
Attain were commissioned to develop and implement a Programme plan to support UEC delivery of the right care, right time and right place, first time, every time.
- Developing a Programme Plan to support delivery of the Keogh Route map through an UEC Network; connecting six Acute Hospitals, eleven CCG’s, Three Mental Health Trusts and wider partners.
- Joining up the separate elements of the UEC system using a ‘systems thinking approach’ and harnessing new technologies to support.
- Maximising the opportunities presented by being a UEC Vanguard and align with a County Level Sustainability & Transformation plans
What we did
We provided the following support;
- Strengthening the system leadership and developing more responsive decision-making through new governance and accountability arrangements.Connected partners, identifying and accessing available funding and focus.
- Bought together patient information, clinical systems and data collections to provide patient and system level intelligence.
- Made maximum use of new technology to develop systems to improve integration overall addressing and improving interoperability of systems and removing the traditional barriers.
- Robust programme design and management, to mobilise and sustain collaboration
Our results included;
- Successful value propositions for two financial years resulting in transformational funding allocation of £4.3M
- System level working to implement and deliver service changes on a county level
- Improvement in interoperability of systems across different organisations.
- Organisational development to agree and deliver a system approach to future models of care.
- A long term strategic project with anticipated incremental outcomes
Find out more about Digital
Contact us to discuss your challenges
Get in touch with us to learn more about how we can support you in addressing your challenges.
Complete our simple form and we’ll call you right back, alternatively just email: