Kingston CCG and Kingston Co-ordinated care
Attain worked with the Kingston CCG and Kingston coordinated care provider group present a single view of how they will deliver integrated services across Kingston. This involved designing a model of care that would address:
- rising demands and changes in the demographic profile of Kingston
- feedback from the residents of Kingston as well as clinical and non-clinical staff
- commissioner priorities and national policy, including the STP process and plan and the wider transformation landscape in Kingston
What we did
Our support has involved:
- Building on existing work, delivered by a Design Group to embed shared principles of care across multiple providers.
- Harnessing a deep culture of co-operation and people focus to embed new ways of working
- Designing services around locality hubs, single points of access, multi-disciplinary working and risk stratification.
- Securing commissioner sign-off of the proposals and plan for ongoing implementation.
Our results included;
- Developed a whole system model of care that included urgent and non-urgent care, complex and simple needs and planned and unplanned care.
- Embedded multi-provider governance, both operational and strategic
- Baseline existing service provision across multiple providers and evaluation of the impact of changes to services.
Find out more about Integration
Contact us to discuss your challenges
Get in touch with us to learn more about how we can support you in addressing your challenges.
Complete our simple form and we’ll call you right back, alternatively just email: