Job Title: Senior PMO / Project Change Managers (Healthcare)
Job Type: Permanent | Location: Home-based | Salary: £Discussed Upon Application
Attain is seeking to recruit talented, delivery-focused individuals with PMO, project or programme management experience across a range of healthcare settings. Appointments will be spread out throughout 2024.
Attain, the UK’s largest independent health advisory and delivery organisation, is on a mission to improve healthcare for all. Our approach to healthcare consulting is rooted in listening, respecting, partnering, and delivering.
What You’ll Be Doing
As a Manager, or Senior Manager at Attain, you will have the opportunity to drive creative and collaborative change within the NHS. You will be at the forefront of delivering tangible, meaningful improvements across various healthcare settings. Your role will involve:
- Leading and delivering complex projects and programmes in the healthcare sector.
- Collaborating with healthcare organisations and systems to develop innovative solutions.
- Establishing and maintaining robust project or programme management arrangements.
- Supporting the redesign and improvement of specific healthcare services, specialities, and pathways.
What You’ll Need
We are looking for talented individuals who have:
- Proven experience in leading and delivering complex change projects and programmes in healthcare.
- Worked with and influenced senior stakeholders.
- Experience of working across system, secondary or community care settings.
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficiency in project management tools and methodologies.
- Experience working with analytics and data.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- A positive and can-do attitude
At Attain, we believe in recognising your contributions. We offer:
- A values-based culture that fosters inclusion and diversity.
- Involvement in a diverse range of healthcare delivery projects.
- A competitive salary.
- Access to a suite of learning and development opportunities for continuous professional growth.
- A performance/profit-based annual bonus, typically around 10%.
- 27 days of annual leave, plus bank holidays.
- A 6% employer contribution pension scheme.
- A company-paid subscription to a professional body.
- Hybrid working, allowing you to balance remote and client site work.
- Opportunities to work in coworking spaces.
If you’re enthusiastic about making a difference in healthcare and meet the requirements outlined above, we want to hear from you. Please email your up-to-date, tailored CV to email@example.com.
Join us in our mission to improve healthcare for all. Apply today!
Attain values difference. We are working to be our best diverse selves and are committed to providing an inclusive, safe, and amicable environment for all people, regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, age, ethnicity, socioeconomic status, and religion (or lack thereof). We are an equal opportunity employer, and our recruitment process is based on capability and experience.
Contact us to discuss your challenges
Get in touch with us to learn more about how we can support you in addressing your challenges.
Complete our simple form and we’ll call you right back, alternatively just email: