Simulation Modelling Support Analyst
Remote working and expected regular UK travel post-covid lockdowns
Attain is looking to recruit an analyst to join our team.
We have an excellent opportunity for an Analyst to join our team to develop their experience in cutting edge healthcare modelling. The purpose of the role is to support with the development, administration and general day to day running of our suite of simulation models. Working with senior modellers and developers, this is an exciting role to develop your skills and support our delivery teams to deliver real and lasting change in the NHS.
Attain is the largest independent health advisory and delivery organisation in the UK and often cited by staff as an inspiring place to work. The successful candidate will have experience in building models and using analytics and have a strong interest in developing their programming knowledge and concepts.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Academic excellence demonstrated in a highly numerate or operational research related subject is mandatory
- Excel modelling skillset
- Ability to create logical, robust models. These may include building on our off-the-peg models or developing bespoke solutions from scratch
- Demonstrable success in an analytical problem-solving environment, representing proven modelling and data analysis skills
- Excellent communication skills to work with customers to collect data and manage queries
- Resilience and flexibility to meet changing demands
- Confident working independently on own initiative and managing your own time and deliverables
- Discrete event simulation modelling practical experience highly desirable
- Experience with Power BI/Tableau are desirable
- Java experience is desirable
If this role is of interest, please send a copy of your cv and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org