What is the purpose of the role?
To provide administrative and organisational support to the Operations team to ensure;
- the smooth running of internal and external events
- head office is fit for purpose and provides staff with what’s required and
- that technology and processes are compliant and available to staff
What does the role involve?
- Provide pro-active general administrative support to the People team
- Provide administrative support and co-ordination for internal and external events
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with 3rd party suppliers e.g. IT, facilities, phone suppliers, room bookings, travel an accommodation and others as required
- Ensure the organisation remains compliant in GDPR and Information Governance and staff are trained
- Work with the IT suppliers to ensure staff have access to the right technology to fulfil their roles e.g. laptops, firewalls, servers, printers, Wifi, SharePoint technical developments
- Working with the IT supplier, manage IT issues for staff as required
- Manage the office supplies and maintenance with facilities
- Co-ordinate Health and Safety requirements e.g. ensure the required number of first aiders and fire wardens
- Manage other accounts such as subscriptions, amazon, survey monkey