Healthcare Service Redesign and Transformation: Senior Manager or Manager
Competitive salary, Remote working options
If you are looking for a new challenge and are passionate about improving the services delivered by by NHS, this is the role for you. We are currently looking to recruit individuals with clinical or operational NHS skills as well as project managers with experience in Estates.
Attain was established from the desire to create an organisation driven by values and an ethical commercial model. Through this fundamental ethos and focus on building our reputation for rigorous and impactful work, Attain has become the largest independent health advisory and delivery organisation in the UK and often cited by staff as ‘an inspiring place to work’. Drawn from across the public and private sectors, the team has a mix of clinical and operational NHS expertise, industry and management consulting experience. Through working solely with the NHS and its’ partners, the team strive to make a positive contribution to our communities and play a role in the transformation of care services, adding value and bringing insight and energy to the sector which we are both passionate and proud of.
We have a number of opportunities at the moment to work on projects in a number of care areas such as Acute Trusts, Mental Health, ICSs, primary care and community providers.
We are seeking talented individuals with Manager or Senior Manager level experience with both the technical competences and relationship building skills required to deliver real value.
Successful candidates will have either have a clinical background with some project management involvement and/ or have experience of working with customers across the lifecycle of projects and programmes to deliver transformation and change within healthcare.
As a service delivery organisation, our staff work in a variety of locations all over England and as such you will need to be flexible with regards to travel and working away from home in response to customer requirements. Currently, with Covid-19 restrictions, staff are only asked to meet or work with colleagues and clients when it is safe to do so.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Work in partnership with providers / commissioners / system partnerships to transform local care systems
- Lead the development and implementation of innovative and more integrated effective models of care
- Develop and implement coherent strategies to secure the sustainability of health and wellbeing services
- Redesign and improve specific services, specialties, and pathways
- Identify, develop and implement efficiency and cost improvement programmes and projects that deliver measurable benefits
- Establishing and maintaining robust project or programme management arrangements
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Qualification in PRINCE2, and/or similar methodology
- Evidence of delivering service redesign across multiple healthcare settings from initial scope to implementation
- Experience at board/sub board level leading programmes or multiple workstreams
- Proven track record of delivering tangible results
- Resilience and flexibility to meet changing demands
- Clinical background is desirable but not essential