Business Support Specialist – maternity cover fixed-term contract
Competitive salary, Remote working options
We are looking for an exceptionally organised senior administrator who loves to get things done through building strong relationships and getting stuck into a variety of projects.
Attain is the largest independent health advisory and delivery organisation in the UK and driven by its ethical commercial model and strong value set, it is a great place to work – our last staff survey rated overall job satisfaction 4.5 out of 5! Through working solely with the NHS and its’ partners, the team strive to make a positive contribution to our communities and play a role in the transformation of care services, adding value and bringing insight and energy to the sector which we are both passionate and proud of.
We are seeking a highly experience administrator who has both the technical competences and relationship building skills required to deliver real value to the business. The role sits within our People team and has a clear focus on providing senior co-ordination and administration.
The successful candidate will have experience of working across varied projects simultaneously and have excellent communication skills. It is important to us to hire someone motivated by what we do and who shares the same values as we do.
Our 50+ employees work in a variety of locations all over England and as such you may need to be flexible with regards to travel and occasionally working away from home as required.
Senior administrator providing administrative and project support to the business across a variety of requirements to enable the smooth running of the business and enable our staff to be at their best.
Types of activities include but not limited to;
- attending meetings and putting together agendas/ taking minutes
- ensure staff receive and have access to the right technology to fulfil their roles e.g. laptops
- helping with any queries from staff regards to using internal processes/ technology (training will be provided)
- Setting up filing systems
- Co-ordinating the set up of events internal and sometimes external
- Supporting the wider operations team and senior leadership team and others as required
- Internal communication such as newsletters
Please note that training for any technical requirements such as use of our IT systems will be provided
- Must be a strong communicator both verbally and in writing
- Must be competent in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint to at least intermediate level in Word and PowePoint
- Must have demonstrably good relationship building skills
- Must be highly organised and demonstrate strong attention to detail
- Desirable but not essential – working knowledge of SharePoint
If this role is of interest, please send a copy of your cv and cover letter to email@example.com